Saturday, July 30, 2016
While not many people consider such situations to be likely, there are instances when you will be in need of a long distance towing service. Such a task is definitely not going to be simple, especially if it involves the moving of large vehicles. To get this task done successfully, it is necessary to hire a long distance large vehicle towing service that you can trust. If you live at or near Phoenix, Arizona, there is one name you can trust: Central Towing. Before going further, you may be asking yourself one question: what are the situations where you will need long distance towing? You may be surprised about this, but there are numerous situations when such services are necessary, and such situations are not all that uncommon.
- When buying/selling a large vehicle from a remote location - When you are purchasing a heavy vehicle from a remote location, of course you got to have your ride towed to your address. Instead of driving the vehicle from its original location to your place, it’s more convenient to have it towed to your address. The same holds true if you’re selling your heavy vehicle. As part of your deal, you can have the vehicle towed to the new owner’s address.
- When your vehicle is immobilized - Getting a long distance commercial vehicle towing service makes sense if the vehicle is immobilized for any reason. This may be due to an accident, some damaged part/s, or a long period of misuse. Whether you want your ride sent to the dealer, the repair guy, or the scrapyard, you’ll need to give your ride a lift. This is where a good towing service can help you.
- When you want to reduce wear - Wear and tear can be a huge issue when it comes to some vehicles. If you want to keep your ride as pristine as possible before it gets into action, you can have it towed to your desired destination. This makes sense if your vehicle is either on the fragile side or if it’s simply impractical to drive it for long distances. Towing can also be helpful if you want your vehicle to get to its destination faster.
Friday, July 15, 2016
During summer you want to spend time with your family outdoors. Ensuring that you get to those destinations safely is essential. These are the tips that can help you before you go.
- Go slow, low speeds will help you have better control of the truck and the trailer
- Remember that the weight of the trailer can push you forward causing accidents make sure that you don’t overload your trailer and avoid sudden stops to prevent this.
- Having a trailer brake controller will also help the trailer to push you forward
- Allow more space when driving and make all the necessary adjustments.
Get those things to our getaway destination, safety is essential. General Motors provided this handy towing info-graphic. These are really great tips you can use before you head out. The best advice I can give is to simply go slow. Lower speeds help you better command the truck and trailer when weight is pushing from behind. If you have a trailer brake controller, that will help too. Think of towing as both art and etiquette – you need more room than normal when driving so make the adjustments with the wheel accordingly. Take your time and remember: never pull into an area you cannot get out of. From novice to experienced hauler, this GM info-graphic is a tremendous reference. Originally found at http://ift.tt/29Ck19UAll vehicles have a maximum towing capacity. Check your vehicles handbook to make sure that you will not exceed these recommendations. Make sure that the weight of the tow vehicle is more than the weight of the trailer. If the trailer is heavier its weight will push your vehicle when braking causing the rig to become unstable. When towing on the off road or slippery conditions you need to use a four wheel drive. Before towing a trailer make sure that your suspension is in good condition. Contact your car dealer if your vehicle has a self leveling suspension for any specific instructions. Make sure that the tow bar is fitted and has sufficient capacity to tow your trailer.
1”. Hitching-up — if the process becomes a bugbear, it might be worth investing in a hitching aid, such as a rear-view camera.Before towing, you need to familiarize yourself with the proper set up and its part therefore you can check it and do any the necessary adjustments yourself to avoid accidents. A lot of accidents with a trailer is caused by improper assembly to help you avoid accidents These are the things that you need to know to help your driving with a trailer in tow
- Practise without the horses— until you’re happy with how the trailer handles in motion, it’s probably a good idea to leave the horses at home and practise driving it empty.
- Spacial awareness— because most trailers are wider than the towing vehicle, judging the correct road position can be challenging. While you need to allow enough kerbside space so the trailer is not bouncing along the pavement, you don’t want to be dangerously close to the centre white lines. Jon Phillips at the Organisation of Horsebox and Trailer Owners (OHTO) recommends using your wing mirrors to gauge positioning, fitting mirror extensions if you can’t see past the trailer sides.
- Losing control— if trailer snaking occurs, resist the temptation to correct it with the steering wheel. “Hold the wheel straight and brake gently until the trailer comes back under control,” says Jon. “Don’t try to accelerate through it — the snaking might get worse before it gets better.”
- Going uphill— engines work hard climbing hills, so be vigilant for overheating on an undulating road. Select a low gear for the descent and use the engine as a brake to maintain control.” Read more at http://ift.tt/29Ck3P4
- Hitching up- it is the process of connecting the trailer to the tow vehicle. If it becomes difficult for you may want to consider buying a hitching aid or a rear view camera to help you with the process.
- You can practice driving it empty until you are satisfied to handle it in motion.
- Allow more space when driving trailers are wider than the towing vehicle you need to correctly judge your road position to avoid bouncing up into the pavement or dangerously close to the white center lines. A wing mirror will help you gauge your positioning.
- When a trailer snaking happens to you avoid trying to correct it with the steering wheel instead hold the wheel straight and gently brake until you gain back your control. Never try to accelerate through it.
- When you’re going uphill your engine is vulnerable to overheating. Use low gear during decent and use engine brake to maintain control.
Thursday, July 7, 2016
Do you know that Central Towing offers a variety of roadside assistance types for anyone in a bind? Whether you have a large RV that's stuck on the side of the road, or you locked yourself out of a vehicle, they can send a professional out to assist. Get to know more about why you should hire them here! Have you ever locked yourself out of your vehicle and didn't know what you can do to get back into it? Some people debate on whether or not it would be okay to break a window, especially if they need to get somewhere fast. Don't do that; it's far cheaper to work with Central Towing than it is to damage your vehicle so you can get back in. Even if you try things like using a hanger to get into your vehicle, you could damage it, and that damage will probably cost more than getting help.
Maricopa County Emergency AssistanceYou can get help anywhere in Maricopa County if you have a medium duty type of vehicle you need help with towing. Central Towing will send out someone that is trained not only in getting your vehicle to a safe place without damage, but they also are well versed in customer service so you know that they will be easy to work with. During a time like this, it is already a pain to have to deal with the situation and the towing professionals they'll send out will help to make the situation go as best it can. What do you do if you're broken down but you're in a heavy duty type of vehicle like an RV? Central Towing can help with this as well, so you're not stuck for too long on the side of the road. When you have a problem like this, it can be difficult to diagnose what is going on when you're on a busy roadside. Not to mention, nobody driving by is going to have the equipment to help you. You can get roadside assistance quickly so you can get your RV or another type of heavy duty vehicle to a shop to get it taken care of. Emergencies are not going to happen when you expect them to. This is why there are people on call 24/7 that Central Towing can send out anywhere within Maricopa County so that you're not stuck there for long. People tend to have problems when they least expect it, such as on a holiday or even in the middle of the night. You can rest assured that someone will be there for you quickly, and they are just a phone call away. Learn more about all the Central Towing services here. Now that you can see what types of roadside assistance Central Towing can help with, you can work with them whenever you need to. Make sure you have them programmed into your phone at (602) 277-3200 so that you can get in touch with them when you're in an emergency situation or just need help.
Saturday, July 2, 2016
Are You Looking For A Commercial Truck Towing Service?You never know when you may have to call a towing service. Towing services come to your assistance at a variety of occasions. If you are involved in a car accident, you need to call for a tow truck as soon as possible. The sooner you call the tow truck, the quicker the accident scene will be cleared and let the traffic flow return to normal. What happens if the engine stops working in your car? You will need a tow truck to get to the nearest auto repair shop under such circumstances. Your car runs out of gas in a remote area, or you have a flat tire, or you lock yourself out of the car without a spare key: all these are situations where you will need to call a professional towing service. But how will you know which towing company to choose in an emergency situation like this? This is where a reputable and experienced towing service such as Central Towing comes in handy. We are one of the most reputable towing companies in the Phoenix Valley. Central Towing offers a variety of services that include emergency 24-hour towing services, commercial towing, heavy-duty towing, RV towing, roadside assistance, and a host of other important services. Many towing services in the area are not in a position to offer heavy-duty towing due to the limitations of the equipment we possess. This is where a towing service like Central Towing comes in handy. In fact, Central Towing possesses much larger heavy-duty towing trucks to tow motorhomes, RVs, commercial trucks, and similar vehicles. Even if your vehicle is packed with heavy equipment or goods, Central Towing will take care of the towing without any problem. This is why the majority of clients have rated their services so highly. The company offers a unique service to the commercial businesses of Phoenix and its suburbs. Learn more about our commercial towing services at http://ift.tt/20LxtMB Central Towing offers affordable rates for towing a variety of commercial vehicles including commercial trucks, automobiles, motorcycles, RVs, motor homes, semi trucks, and other heavy-duty vehicles. We have normal tow trucks as well as flatbed trucks for any emergency towing need. The company has been in business for many years, and our knowledgeable and experienced staff can handle any emergency quite easily. What happens if you are locked out of your car by mistake when you don't have a spare key? This is when you need to immediately call Central Towing. We have a reputation for being fast and courteous in getting the job done so that you can hit the road once again. Also, our rates are quite affordable and will not bust your budget. This is why you need to call Central Towing right now at (602) 277-3200. As a commercial business, you need to be prepared with the information of a reliable towing service in the area. If you live in Phoenix, you need not look further than Central Towing for all your towing needs.
Sunday, June 5, 2016
It has also become a trend for these companies to expand their service centers to communities within a state or county. The purpose is of course to widen their area of coverage and to increase their capability to respond fast to their client’s calls. It cannot be denied that these towing services providers commonly have two main goals. One is to make money and another is to genuinely help those who are in need of roadside assistance. Learn more about our services at http://ift.tt/1TDSmqk Motorists and new car owners have been realizing a practical lesson these days. This is all about the practicality of choosing a towing company in advance. The whole thing stems out from the fact that it is quite difficult to just entrust their cars and lives to a random company out there. It is true that there are many towing companies that can be found and hired out there. However, it is also true that only a few would really be genuinely concerned about the safety and satisfaction of clients in need of their assistance. One of the measures of desirability of services offered by a towing company is its reputation in the industry. Is it receiving good reviews? Has it existed long enough in the industry? How wide is its area of coverage? These things matter because all of it point to a company that is well-loved by the community it serves.
Expansion To Serve Larger Areas
Fleet Size of the Towing CompanyAnother thing to look for is the size of the company. Is it one of the largest locally owned companies out there? Its expansion into the market over the years could be a good indication of its solid positive reputation. This indicates that they really have what it takes to deliver the needs of their clients in terms of roadside emergency assistance. If you are looking for a company to trust, Central Towing might be the best one for you. They are currently tagged as one of the biggest locally owned and operated towing companies in the state of Arkansas. Their main office is located in Phoenix but they cover more than a dozen other locations.
Commercial and Heavy DutyTheir commercial, medium and heavy duty, long distance, and lockout services can be enjoyed even by customers who are at the edge of state lines. They will respond to roadside emergencies fast and ensure courteous and reliable service. The company’s blog can provide a visual representation of how far they can go just to provide towing services to their clients. Find out more about our emergency services at http://ift.tt/1qanmDS Currently, Central Towing leads the market in Phoenix in terms of company size, scope of coverage of services, affordability of fees, excellence of customer service, and number of available tow mechanics. There is no doubt that the rave reviews given by customers to the company are genuine and reflects their true value in the industry of emergency roadside services. Find out more about our service areas at http://ift.tt/1L07Ch0
The article One of The Largest Locally Owned Towing Companies in Maricopa was first published on http://ift.tt/1L07Cxe
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
If you're trying to figure out the cost of a towing service in Phoenix, AZ and what you can expect from a service like Central Towing, this advice is for you. There are plenty of great ways they can help you. Find out how to get a good deal and what to expect by reading here! The problem with knowing what the price is for the services you can get is that they change depending on what kind of problem you're having. That's why you'll want to give Central Towing a call at (602) 277-3200 so you can explain your issue and get a price estimate no matter what day or time it is. They are available 24/7 for you to have come out to wherever you are in the Maricopa County area. They offer fair and competitive pricing for everyone. What kind of services can you expect to get help with when you contact this company. One of the ways they can help you is you can get back into a locked vehicle. For instance, if you were at work and you forgot your keys in your car they could come out with the right tools to help you get back in. Sometimes this happens to the best of us, and if you're nowhere near home where your spare key is, this kind of a service is useful to have so that you don't get stuck somewhere with your vehicle. What about if you have a vehicle that's a car or truck that you need to be towed away? If you have a problem where you can't get your vehicle to start, and it's not at your house, you may want to have it towed somewhere so you can get it fixed. If you leave a vehicle on the side of the road, it could end up getting towed by the city which can cost you a lot of money. With Central Towing, you can get a professional out right away that will be able to take your vehicle to a shop or your house. Some people aren't able to tow heavy-duty vehicles like RVs, but with Central Towing, you can get a large vehicle towed easily. Not only that but when you contact them they will send out the right person for the job so that you know your vehicle is going to get taken care of properly. An amateur is not who you should contact for a heavy duty job such as this one. The reason is that a larger vehicle takes extra special care to make sure it gets to its destination in the same shape it left in. Towing service costs in Phoenix, AZ are going to depend on what you need to have done. By contacting Central Towing, you can ask them what they estimate the cost will be. Then they can have someone out there if you choose to work with them quickly no matter what time of day it is.